You've started dropping hints to your significant other so that your valentine's day gift is' social media post' worthy, but have you decided what to get for him?
I can easily think of a handful of things that I would enjoy receiving this VDay (& it includes a lot of S&C) but buying for him is hard!
So we have compiled a list of items that your favorite boutique can help you out with! Check them out here: GIFTS FOR HIM
1) Air Freshies: Dude approved air fresheners for their truck, dresser drawer or closet. These air fresheners smell AMAZING (hello VS scent, Very Sexy for him!!) and last 3-6 months! $8
2) Corkcicles: We already know you love them! These come in perfect for him colors ( graphite, matte black, riviera blue) $20-$32 without personalization
3) Engraved pocket knife: stainless steel and includes monogram $18
4) Engraved money clip wallet: My hubby has been carrying his for over a year and loves it! includes monogram $19
5) Personalized hammer: perfect for the handyman in your family and fits up to 25 characters, so be creative! $25
6) Personalized mini whiskey barrel: They love having this in their bar. Personalize up to 10 characters $70
So! Which is your favorite?